Eagle Rock Candle Co. Haul
Today’s haul is from Eagle Rock Candle Company! I am a bit late with putting this haul up as I have melted and reviewed a few, but I wanted to let you all know what I got and recommended! This vendor offers their 100% soy wax in 3.4 oz. clamshells and 15 oz. candles. With free shipping I was able to get quite a few, so sit back and enjoy the haul!
1. 7-up Pound Cake- Break Away Wax Melt– I have reviewed this melt in detail and I will link it Here for anyone interested in knowing more. This is an amazing scent. I love the effervescent notes that come into play with this one. It is super strong and in total just a beautiful fragrance. If usually you stray away from bakery melts, I would still give this one a try. I did and it was totally worth it!
2. Ogre Feet – Break Away Melt– This name was too intriguing to pass up! I have to put the online scent description on this one, “ This fun fragrance starts with orange, lemon, bergamot, ginger, nutmeg, honey, clove, vanilla bean and cocoa, sitting on a woodsy base”
Now something you don’t know about me yet is I cannot stand feet. Feet gross me out to the extreme! >.< So when I showed this scent to my husband he gave me a funny confused look. This scent is definitely a different one, but I actually like it so far on cold! It will be interesting to see how I feel about it when I burn it. The scent does make you think of a fairy tale creature running through the woods… if that makes any since..?
3. Toasted Marshmallow- Break Away Melt– I love marshmallow! I like it as food and in scent! So when I saw this one I thought it would be right up my alley. Well, I wasn’t the biggest fan of this one on cold. Yes I know, before you all say it! You have to melt it before you make your final decision. Well, marshmallow scents are just so easy to find and in so many blends that smell better on cold to me. So I will destash this one and give it a new home to someone who may like it more.
4. Monkey Farts- Break Away Melt– Again with the funny names! I am really digging banana scents right now. The online scent description, “This unique fragrance begins with top notes of fresh bananas and juicy grapefruit, middle notes of kiwi, juicy bubblegum, and strawberries; and a hint of vanilla as a base note” This one surprised me and wasn’t as strong on the banana. I haven’t yet melted this but on cold I get a really fruity blend which smells fantastic; I was just hoping for a little bit more banana. We will see when I melt it!
5. Lavender Chamomile -Break Away Melt– This is very light on cold. I picked this one up in hopes of it being a good melt to put on before bed. The lavender is herbal, not a sweet one. We will see how this one turns out on warm!
6. Leather Jacket-Break Away Melt– If you like fresh, new leather, this one is for you! It smells as if you’ve put your nose up to a new Lazy boy chair in a furniture store and took a big ole whiff. I got this one in hopes of finding a scent my husband would like. Ding Ding! WINNER! He loves it. I have to buy another to replace his “sniffing” one before I can melt this one to review for you all. I love that I have found a few scents that he really enjoys because wax is a big interest of mine and I love getting to share that with him. It makes it more fun to get to look for scents that he may enjoy too, after all we do share the house and when I melt he has to smell it too!
Well I hope you guys enjoyed this haul! More to come! Tell me what you think your favorite scent above would be? Have you ever tried this vendor? Let me know below! Would love to hear from you!
For more hauls like this one follow my blog! Don’t have a WordPress account? No worries! There’s a button just for following by email so you can keep up with all the waxy goodness!
Until Next Haul,
You can follow me on Instagram: themeltdown15
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the companies I mention or may include links for in my blogs for your convenience.