What I Got In My First Vintage Chic Scents De-Stash!
I was so thrilled to get my hands on my very first Vintage Chic Scents de-stash that I just had to post it and share it with you all! Below is what goodies I received in the de-stash!
- Going Hollywood –“Strawberry Coconut Cream Pie Marshmallow Zucchini Bread”
- Strawberry Jackie-O – “Fresh Picked Strawberries Marshmallow Birthday Cake Vanilla Bean Noel”
- GG’s Curse -“Watermelon Cantaloupe Honeydew and Citrus Fresh Cut Grass”
- 3 Pack Coins in An Affair to Remember – “Watermelon Cotton Candy Frosting”
- 2 Coins in Fairy God Mother. –“ Pomegranate Orange Sherbet”
- 1 Coin in The Chicago Outfit – “Blackberry Mango Ginger Ale”
- Large Medallion in The Chicago Outfit – “Blackberry Mango Ginger Ale”
- Large Medallion in Bold Eyes Red Lips – “Melonade and Sex on the Beach”
- Large Medallion in Milk Glass – “Wild berry Cake Batter Sugar Milk”
Wow! I am so pleased with how everything smells! With so many different scents and not looking up scent descriptions before buying, I am happy with each and every one of them! I would say my top favorite scents from this haul/de-stash are Going Hollywood and The Chicago Outfit.
Going Hollywood has the decadent pie/zucchini bakery note that could fill any bakery lovers craving! Super yummy! I am now conflicted as I want to melt these wonderful scents but on the other hand want to hoard them until I can get my hands on more! I haven’t had the chance to order with this vendor and have only had a few pieces here and there of her wax but everything I have had the chance to melt has melted and thrown very well and left me wanting more.
What is your favorite Vintage Chic Scents fragrance? Tell me below! Any suggestions?
Until Next Haul!