First Ava’s Country Cupboard Haul
I posted the scent descriptions of the scents I was able to find on the website. The rest are either self explanatory or I will give a brief description of them.
2 XL Leaf Tart
- Autumn Magic– Top notes of lemon and apple; followed by middle notes of anise, cinnamon, and ginger; sitting on well-rounded base notes of woods, musk, and vanilla.
I am unsure about this one on cold, I will have to melt it before I make my final decision on if I like it or not. It isn’t your usual fall scent. (sorry this isn’t very helpful)
- Huckleberry Harvest– A bouquet reminiscent of blueberry with raspberry, grape, strawberry and peach top notes with a sweet background.
Fruity, fruity fruity! Smells like freshly harvested berries and grapes!
1 XL Waffle Tart
- Berry Fizz- Just as the name suggest, this is a perfect blend of fruit and effervescent to tickle your nose. This is sooo good. Be warned fizzy scent haters as this is not a fragrance for you.
Mini Pumpkins (pack of 2)
- Pumpkin Pie Crust Noel- This pumpkin is a bit more spicy than sweet so pumpkin spice haters beware. I on the other hand adore this and wish I would have snagged a few more of these. Sweet or spicy I just love pumpkin! Not only are they adorable but they smell amazing too! The noel adds a bit of richness to help tone down the spiciness of the pumpkin while the buttery pie crust incorporates a hint of bakery.
Pinwheel Tarts (pack of 2)
- Blizzard Cookies- I wasn’t able to find a scent description for this melt but I have had a chance to melt it and can give you my opinion of it. This fragrance reminded me of the butter mints you would find sitting in a glass candy dish at weddings and baby showers that are usually multicolored and paired with an arrangement of mixed nuts. The scent was minty yet buttery and smooth with a hint of vanilla.
(The heat got to my wax so apologies for the messy packaging)
- Pumpkin Cookie Dough- “sweet pumpkin and sugar cookie dough…no spice”
Umm.. yes please!? This is a perfect blend of cookie dough and pumpkin without being overly sweet or spicy.
- Caramel Pumpkins- “Caramel, pumpkin”
Though I don’t pick up on a caramel note and this almost smells like cheese cake to me, it smells incredible and I can’t wait to melt it to see how it preforms and if the cheese cake fragrance sticks around.
I was really impressed with my first order and would happily order again. Everything smelled amazing and was poured fresh. The shipping was only three dollars (any order under $40) unless you would like to upgrade than shipping would than go up to $5.00 which is still very reasonable. My only complaint is the melt I was most excited for (the Waffle Tart), I received broken. This isn’t really a complaint if we are honest with ourselves because at the end of the day you are going to break it down and it will all end up the same way; melted.
Until Next Haul,