We made it fellow bloggers! Continuous blogging every Monday and Friday since September 1st. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. It has been so fun to connect with new bloggers and to rise to the challenge to find ideas that go along with each weeks theme. Time flies when you are having fun and the end is bitter sweet.
I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving with your families.
My Top Fall Favorites This Year:
I would definitely say this was the year of Cider Lane. Year of discovering it and becoming a huge fan. Where have I been right?
Pictures starting from top left to right in no particular order of my favorite: (the collage picture only let me include 9)
- Broomsticks by House of Usher Wax Museum
- The Murder Mystery by Candy Panda Wax
- Crisp Fall Leaves by Better Home’s & Garden’s
- Cider Lane Type by Wild Vine Soapery (Probably my favorite from this Fall)
- Cider Lane Type by Sassy Girl Aroma
- Sunflower & Chrysanthemum by Better Home’s & Garden’s
- Pumpkin Marshmallow Cream by ScentSationals
- Oh Master by House of Usher Wax Museum
- Marshmallow Fireside Type by Wonderberry
- Zombie Crunch by Sassy Girl Aroma
As for Black Friday, my husband and I had stopped at Wal-Mart on our way home from seeing our parents. This was about two hours after the madness of everyone running around and snatching everything when Wal-Mart first opened their doors at 6 for B.F. so I felt a bit better going in though it was still a madhouse. There weren’t too many just awesome, knock-my-socks-off deals but we picked up a few things here and there like a smaller heater for my desk and a nice thermos cup for him to take to work that keeps drinks cool. I had previously shopped a little online this week and have a few things shipping to me that have a few of the hubbies Christmas presents in them that I got on sale. I’m very glad I waited a day before I checked out because they started their B.F. deals 2 days early and everything that I wanted to get for him went on sale so I saved big time.
Almost done with Christmas shopping so that is a huge plus. How about you? Did you go Black Friday Shopping? Find any good deals? Let me know!
Until Next Melt,