A few favorites that I enjoyed this month:
•Sinful Colors Profesional Nail Polish in the shade Let’s Talk.
•Necklace I believe came from Wal-Mart.
•Wax melt in the scent Emma Stone by Super Tarts which is a blend of sparkling ginger, VBN and sugar crystals
•Tangler Teezer Wet or Dry Brush from Ulta.
•Werther’s Originals Hard Caramel Candies.
• Wax melt in the scent Darth which is a blend of The Omen and rosemary mint.
• Peppermint essential oil roller ball by Nature’s Truth.
Wax of the Past March Empties:
*I would recommend/repurchase
- Pumpkin Marshmallow Cream- ScentSationals*
- Emma Frost- Super Tarts*
- Lord of Mordor- Super Tarts*
- Sugared Lavender Twist- Better Homes and Gardens*
- Iced Lemon Sugar Cookies- ScentSationals
- Monkey Farts- Eagle Rock Candle Co.*
- Snuggle- Airwalk*
- Trick or Treat (scent shot)- House of Usher Wax Museum
- Smoky Grey Mist- Better Homes and Gardens
- Sweet Pink Holiday- Rainbow Melts*
- Raspberry Cupcake Smoothie- Rose Girls
- Scent Burst In The Scent Blood Orange & Teakwood
- Cherry Wafer- Rose Girls*
- Grandma’s Pearls- Vintage Chic Scents*
- Cider Lane Type- Sassy Girl Aroma*
- Pink Peppermint- Wild Vine Soapery
- Scrooged Sample- Super Tarts
- Mouse Ears Sample- Super Tarts*
- Pink Sugar- Front Porch Candle Co.
Candles and Such:
- Happy Easter Pocket Backup.
- Happy Easter Foaming Soap (not pictured)
- Country Market Candle- 719 Walnut Avenue
I found myself craving fall and blueberry scents this month. The only blueberry that I had to my name was a candle from Goosecreek in Blueberry Pumpkin which falls under both of those categories. Once I gave up on burning it and put it on my candle crock I was in blueberry bliss.
What scents did you find yourself reaching for this past month? Craving anything special? Let me know!
Until Next Melt,