Wax of the Past- April 17 Empties
*Scents I would suggest and repurchase
- 4 Pack Lemon Marshmallow Grubbies-Front Porch
- –Single Grubby Pink Sugar– Front Porch
- Serendipity Flower Melt- Country Lane Keepsakes
- Amish Friendship Bread Fluted Tart– Tiffany Candles
- Wild Cherry Snow Cone Fluted Tart– Wonderberry Wax Co.
- Sample of Blue Sugar/Shaving Cream– Sassy Girl Aroma*
- Sample of Pink Peppermint– Sniff My Tarts*
- Sample of Slimer- Super Tarts*
- 3 Pack in Pink Dorothy– Vintage Chic Scents
- Very Berry Zucchini Snowflake Tarts 4 Pack- Rainbow Melts
- Unfinished Bakery Bag in Pink Key Lime Pie Crust- Sassy Girl Aroma (something has just went wonky in this and I just can’t stomach to finish this bag)
The melts I enjoyed the most from the above were actually samples I recieved in ROAK from friends. Pink Peppermint from SMT, soooo good if you haven’t tried it, it is a must. Blue Sugar Shaving Cream from SGA was another one that blew me out of the water this month and encouraged another order for the two scents with another vendor to try and blend up my own.
- Pink Island Sunset– American Home by Yankee Candle
- Lovely Lavender- American Home by Yankee Candle (x2)*
- Lorelai– Super Tarts*
- Tin Man– Super Tarts*
- It’s Always Tea Time– Super Tarts
- Sunflower & Chrysanthemum– Better Homes and Gardens
- Island Pomelo Dragon Fruit– Better Homes and Gardens
- Camelot– Oak & Rye
My favorites from the clamshells are definitely Tin Man, I need a huge amount of this pronto (Bam Bag, Pan, Flower, Ect!) and Lorelai. Lorelai was perfect for Saturday morning melting for me.
- Blackberry– Sassy Girl Aroma
- Baja Cactus Blossom Type– Sassy Girl Aroma *
- Tutti Frutti– Sassy Girl Aroma *
- Cherry Fizzy Pops– Candy Panda*
- Avograss– Candy Panda*
Avograss from CP, Baja Cactus Blossom and Tutti Frutti were the three stand outs from the scent shots.
Until Next Melt,